- Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce in the news
- Experience Greater Portland tomorrow with Northeast Bank
- Shawn Gorman, L.L. Bean to speak at Eggs & Issues Sept. 9
- Member-to-member deals
Experience Greater Portland with Northeast Bank
5 to 7 p.m., Tuesday, August 16
27 Pearl Street, Portland
Celebrate summer with Northeast Bank and the Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce. Enjoy food, networking and views in our first Experience Greater Portland of the season. This event is rain or shine More information and to RSVP click here
The Role of Governance in Preparing for Leadership Transitions
Friday, September 9
Holiday Inn By The Bay, Portland
Hear first-hand from Shawn Gorman, Executive Chairman of the Board and great-grandson of L.L. Bean, about the important role governance played in the recent hiring and onboarding of their new President and CEO Steve Smith, and will continue to play as the family begins to ready the fifth generation for eventual leadership of this Maine-based global outdoor retailer. Register here
Click here to see all member-to-member deals, or if you or your business has a special offer you can submit it by email. Here are several member-to-member deals:
- Husson University: The Art and Science of Leadership
- Looking for a boost in efficiency?: Free evaluations for Chamber members (Spark AE)
- Agents of Change 2016: $25 off for Chamber members (Agents of Change)
Follow the Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce on Instagram! We upload our best photos and videos using the handle @portlandregionalchamber.
Looking for events listings?
You can find community chamber events here and regional events from our members here.
Want to keep the conversation going? Visit us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.