Come learn more about the Portland Regional Chamber’s referral networking group. The goal of the referral networking group is for Chamber members to expand their professional network and to help members grow their business.
The meetings are held once per week for 90 minutes. There will be one “seat” per business type to foster collaboration rather than competition between members.
Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce 443 Congress Street Portland, ME
The Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Referral Networking Group Code of Ethics:
Upon acceptance to the Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Referral Networking Group, I agree to abide by the following Code of Ethics during the tenure of my participation in the group:
1. I will provide the quality of services at the prices that I have quoted.
2. I will be truthful with the members and their referrals.
3. I will build goodwill and trust among members and their referrals.
4. I will take responsibility for following up on the referrals I receive.
5. I will display a positive and supportive attitude with Referral Group Networking members.
6. I will live up to the ethical standards of my profession.
GENERAL POLICIES: 1. Only one person from each professional classification is permitted to join. The Membership Committee has final authority relating to classification conflicts.
2. Members must represent their primary occupation, not a part-time business.
3. The weekly meetings last for 90 minutes. Members need to arrive on time and stay for the entire meeting.
4. Attendance is critical to the group. If a member cannot attend, he/she may send a substitute to the meeting. This will not count as an absence. A member is allowed three absences every six months (September through February and March through August) More than this and the member’s classification is subject to being opened by the Leadership Team or Membership Committee.
5. Members are requested to bring bona-fide referrals and/or visitors to meetings.
6. A member’s classification may be opened for failure to comply with the policies and/or the code of ethics.