Want to increase your VISIBILITY in the Portland Region?
Take advantage of marketing with the Chamber!
The Portland Regional Chamber is the premier organization to help you promote your business and events in our region. We utilize our various marketing channels to increase visibility for our members and connect them to each other through a variety of events and networking opportunities.
- Sponsorship Options: We offer over 100 unique sponsorship packages ($250-$25,000) based on need/investment. Additional opportunities exist for small businesses to host our events and/or donate products or services. Learn more about our various sponsorship opportunities HERE.
- Directory Listing: Our trusted online list of member businesses is consistently in the top 5 most trafficked pages on our website, generating over 1.2M referrals/month OR 6,000 referrals per member each year. See our member directory HERE.
- Presenter & Member-to-Member Opportunities: Offer (and enjoy) discounts from fellow members on our Member-to-Member Deals page and share valuable content with our membership as an event or webinar presenter.
- Advertising: Contact the marketing manager directly to discuss enews and website ads, which are exclusively offered to our members.
- Social Media Reposts & Shares: We love to share our member's news and events with our audience! We currently have close to 20K social media followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- The fastest way to get our attention is to TAG the Chamber on social media so that we are alerted to your post. (Note: You must be following the Chamber in order to tag us!)
- If you want to discuss a post, feel free to contact our marketing manager directly.
- Promote Your Event: Members can share their upcoming events through our online events calendar which then is added to our Monday morning events eNews, sent to 10K+ subscribers on our mailing list. To add your member event to the online calendar:
- Submit events through the member portal on our website. Here is a handy guide to navigating the member area!
- Please Note: Events need to be submitted by Thursday at noon to be included in our weekly Events newsletter on Mondays.
- If you need help remembering/resetting your member login credentials, contact us directly.
- We also occasionally share member events on social media, as scheduling allows (please reach out to us to see if we have a spot open for a social share).
- Mailing List: Receive a once-a-year direct mail list of our 1,300+ members, free of charge. (Request your mailing list HERE.)
- Press List: We are happy to share our most current (but ever-changing) list of press contacts, as well as a standard template for writing releases.
- Ribbon Cutting Support: Request assistance at, and promotion of, your ribbon cutting, grand opening, or special event. (Submit your request HERE.)
- Physical Marketing Space: Physical marketing space in our downtown Portland location is currently on hold until our office reopens to the public.
Additional Marketing Opportunity: Subscriber Perks
The Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce has teamed up with Bangor Savings Bank’s Buoy Local to relaunch Subscriber Perks! Each month, we will be giving away a Buoy Local Gift Card to one lucky subscriber.
Businesses that are members of the Chamber AND participate in the Buoy Local program have the opportunity to receive an EXTRA shout-out in promotions related to Subscriber Perks. Learn more about Buoy Local and the Subscriber Perks program HERE.
For a complete list of member benefits - including use of the Chamber's board & meeting rooms in downtown Portland, access to our mailing and media lists, and leadership opportunities with our regional boards - visit our Value of Membership section.