Become a Chamber Member
Scroll down for a list of standard membership benefits.
Need More Information?
For specific questions, or to have the Membership Development Manager contact you, complete the Request Info Form. Otherwise, see additional member benefits, listed below.
Ready to Join Today?
Begin your membership today! Fill out our online application, pay online, or choose to be billed later.
CONNECTIONS | PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT | MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES | BUSINESS BUILDING | ADVOCACY
Connections & Professional Development
- Make connections and market your business at our well-attended events including Eggs & Issues, Kegs & Issues, and Business After Hours
- Lead in the community by serving on our local and regional committees and boards
- Take advantage of opportunities to attend or lead robust professional development seminars, forums, and presentations, like Growth Basics for Business, Women of the Chamber, Tech on Tap, or Community Partnership Events
- Join LINQ - weekly networking groups created for Chamber members to expand their professional connections and grow their businesses
- Explore networking and growth opportunities for young professionals with PROPEL
- Get involved with Portland Professional Connections, as the Chamber and the City of Portland's Office of Economic Opportunity matches foreign-trained professionals with established business people and community leaders
Business Building with Marketing & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Include your business on our online member directory (featured listings coming soon!)
- Promote your events in our online events calendar and in our weekly events eNews
- Be featured on our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Share your news on our website and in our monthly "Onward" eNews (or in our craft beverage-focused "Hop Forward" email)
- Utilize the physical marketing space in our downtown Portland location
- Take advantage of additional advertising opportunities, in our eNews, on our website, and in our annual Offerings Guide
- Get involved in our popular events series - either as a sponsor, host, presenter, vendor, or highlighted organization
- Request Chamber staff assistance at, and in the promotion of, your ribbon cutting and/or grand opening
- Request a Chamber mailing list, in excel format and/or as printed labels and a copy of our media list
Additional Membership Benefits
- Enjoy free or discounted tickets to Chamber events
- Utilize free use of the Chamber’s Boardroom and Library space in downtown Portland for your meetings and gatherings
- Enjoy the Member-to-Member Deals that your fellow members have offered and offer discounts and promotions of your own
- The Portland Regional Chamber is an advocacy-focused organization, and businesses join the Chamber each year knowing that we are watching out for their best interests
- The Chamber provides a strong voice for policies that promote economic prosperity throughout the region
- We offer opportunities to connect with local government and education leaders and allow your voice to be heard in the region’s major policy positions
- We encourage our members to engage in face-to-face meetings with government and education leaders to help shape state and local policies that will grow our economy, create jobs, and support prosperity in our region
- To be kept informed on our efforts, sign up for our Advocacy-specific newsletter HERE