Become a Chamber Member
Scroll down for a list of standard membership benefits.
Need More Information?
For specific questions, or to have the Membership Development Manager contact you, complete the Request Info Form. Otherwise, see additional member benefits, listed below.
Ready to Join Today?
Fill out our online application, pay online, or choose bill me later and begin membership today.
Standard Member Benefits
Networking and Professional Development
- Networking: Make connections and market your business at our well-attended events including Eggs & Issues and Business After Hours
- Leadership: Opportunities to lead in the community by serving on our local and regional committees and boards
- Education: Opportunities to attend or lead robust professional development seminars, forums, and presentations
- PROPEL: Networking and growth opportunities for young professionals
Build Your Business
- All members may be featured in our online directory
- Free referrals by phone, our website, and our staff
- Placement of your marketing brochures in our high-traffic lobby
- Opportunities for high visibility event sponsorships and advertising on our website
- All applicable members are given the opportunity to quote for Chamber services, including printing, photography, catering, and more
- Business listing on our website with description, link to your website and social media sites.
- The opportunity to list special deals/events your business is offering
- Staff assistance with Ribbon Cuttings/Grand Openings
- Chamber mailing list available each year at renewal, in excel, printed labels or both.
Direct Membership Benefits
- Assistance with the development and distribution of marketing materials
- Website promotion of community events and announcements
- Ongoing social media support
- All members are encouraged to request one copy of our membership mailing list per year
Direct Membership Benefits
- Free or discounted access to Chamber events
- Free use of the Chamber’s Boardroom and Library space for meetings and gatherings
- Important emails about our upcoming events, announcements, and opportunities throughout the region
- Significant discounts on services such as cell phone plans, health insurance, credit card processing, and Apple products
- The Chamber provides a strong voice for policies that promote economic prosperity throughout the region
- We offer opportunities to connect with local government and education leaders and allow your voice to be heard in the region’s major policy positions
- We encourage our members to engage in face-to-face meetings with government and education leaders to help shape state and local policies that will grow our economy, create jobs, and support prosperity in our region
- The opportunity to feature your business through promotion of your ribbon-cutting or grand opening ceremony
- Social media assistance and cross-promotion on Facebook , LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Photo and content creation opportunities at our community events